French bread pizza is a family favorite. It can, easily, be customized to each individual person, and it’s a quick, but hearty meal to throw together for those busy nights. Try experimenting with new flavors and topping using our fresh baked french bread! It’ll be something the whole family can have fun with! Here are a few recipes to get you started.
The Basics For Every French Bread Pizza:
1-2 Loaves of Egypt Star French Bread, halved
1-2 cups marinara
3-4 cups shredded mozzarella
Everyone loves a classic!
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Basil to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit
- Add a little bit of olive oil and toast in the oven for 5 minutes
- Spread some of the garlic clove over the bread for flavor
- Add the marinara sauce
- Slice up your mozzarella and add them to the pizza
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted
- Remove from the oven, add on the fresh basil, and enjoy!
A delicious modern twist!
- A few slices of prosciutto
- Diced frozen pineapple
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit
- Add a few teaspoons of tomato sauce to sliced french bread
- Top with a handful of mozzarella and pineapple
- Once it is placed in the oven, top with slices of prosciutto
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven & Enjoy!
Bursting with color & flavor!
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 3 cups of Italian-style shredded cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons of dried basil
- Thin slices of your favorite vegetable
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread tomato sauce on the french bread, evenly
- Add 1/2 the shredded cheese
- Add your fresh vegetables
- Add ricotta cheese in various areas
- Add the rest of the shredded cheese and dried basil
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Remove from the oven & Enjoy!
Have you tried one of these fantastic recipes? Tell us what you think in the comments!
Why Choose Us?
- 80+ Years in Business
- Family Owned & Operated
- Best of the Valley Winner
- Great Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Member
- Custom Cake Specialists