Basic Ham Recipe to include dinner or kaiser rolls
Easter is just a few days away, folks! This year’s gathering might have a little bit less food than you planned because of sharing the meal virtually, but why should that stop you from enjoying the day? Even with this year’s challenges, the Easter favorite is a juicy, baked ham with all the fixings. Better yet, a leftover ham sandwich you can enjoy the next day! Here’s how you make the best ham sandwich with any type of ham:
- 2 to 3 slices of ham depending on the thickness. They can be warmed up or enjoyed cold.
- Your favorite Egypt Star Bakery bread such as a kaiser or dinner roll
- Provolone cheese or another cheese you desire
- Dijon mustard
- Thinly sliced tomato
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Spread the mustard on one side of the roll and the mayonnaise on the remaining side.
- Heat your slices of ham if desired and place them on top of the mayo side of the roll.
- Add a few slices of provolone cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Finish off by placing the mustard side down onto the sandwich.
- Sit down and have a delicious meal!
What are some of your favorite ways to cook you ham or use it as a leftover? Comment down below!